Re: HTTP Proxy

Have you looked at squid?

Greg Wood

On 11/21/2001 at 7:59 PM Dave Smith wrote:

Hi,

I have a P75 with 24MB memory which acts as a gateway with a dialup internet
connection. I am looking for a web proxy program to run on it. I have been
using WWWoffle, but found that with a 3 minute timeout set, it sometimes
reports a timeout after 3 seconds. What I want are recommendations for proxy
programs that I could use.

It would be a bonus if it was available as a debian package, but I will
compile stuff that isn't available on debian.

Dave Smith