sourceforge and ldap

For some reason I cannot get ldap to work correctly so sourceforge does
not install.
My output is:

You'll see some debugging info during this installation.
Do not worry unless told otherwise.
Creating initial Sourceforge database from files.
Processing /usr/lib/sourceforge/db/SourceForge.sql
Processing /usr/lib/sourceforge/db/trove_defaults.sql
Processing /usr/lib/sourceforge/db/init-extra.sql
Adding local data.
Initialising sequences.
Processing /usr/lib/sourceforge/db/init-sequences.sql
Inserting skills.
Committing.
Creating debian_meta_data table.
Inserting first data into debian_meta_data table.
Committing.
Found version 2.5-7+just+before+8 lesser than 2.5-8, adding row to
people_job_category.
Updating debian_meta_data table.
Committing.
It seems your database installation went well and smoothly.  That's
cool.
Please enjoy using Debian Sourceforge.
Installing chroot environnement at /var/lib/sourceforge/chroot
Configuring DNS for domain name = dev.uprint.web and IP address =
192.168.10.2...
Creating /var/lib/sourceforge/bind/dns.head
DNS configuration done.
Modifying inetd for cvs server
CVS usual config is changed for sourceforge one
Modifying /etc/ldap/slapd.conf
WARNING: Please check referal line in /etc/ldap/slapd.conf
Commenting /etc/ldap/schema/core.schema
Adding /etc/ldap/schema/core.schema
Adding /etc/ldap/schema/cosine.schema
Adding /etc/ldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
Adding /etc/ldap/schema/nis.schema
Adding /etc/sourceforge/sourceforge.schema
Restarting ldap server(s):
  Stopping ldap server(s): slapd.
  Starting ldap server(s): slapd.
Modifying /etc/libnss-ldap.conf
Modifying /etc/nsswitch.conf
Load ldap
Distinguished Name is dc=192,dc=168,dc=10,dc=2
Creating ldif file from database
Filling LDAP with database
ldap_bind: Invalid credentials
ldap_bind: Invalid credentials
Restarting ldap server(s):
  Stopping ldap server(s): slapd.
  Starting ldap server(s): slapd.
Setup SF_robot account
Adding robot accounts
ldap_bind: Invalid credentials
Changing SF_robot passwd using admin account
ldap_initialize( <DEFAULT> )
ldap_bind: Invalid credentials
Changing dummy cn using SF_robot account
ldap_initialize( <DEFAULT> )
ldap_bind: Invalid credentials
dpkg: error processing sourceforge (--configure):
 sourceforge

I set my password for ldap to nothing.  I did a dpk-reconfigure of
libpam-ldap and libnss-ldap setting my settings the same.
This is driving me nuts, I am unsure what to do.
Any sugestions?
Thanks,
Matt