Re: Simple web log analysis for multiple sites?

> I don't think I explained myself very well :-) It wasn't really a logs
> question.

yep ;)

> I was wondering how you make http://toto.com become www.toto.com on the
> fly.

I don't do that on the fly, I use a html redirect.

> Ah so you have a rewritemap??, is yours a dbm or text file? Do you mind
> showing me where you put it in the httpd.conf? :-)

at the end !

    RewriteEngine on
    RewriteLog "/var/log/apache/rewrite.log"
    RewriteLogLevel 0
    RewriteMap lowercase    int:tolower
    RewriteMap domains  txt:/etc/apache/domains

    RewriteCond ${domains:%{SERVER_NAME}}       ^(.*)$             [NC]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)                           /var/www/%1$1      [L]

    RewriteCond ${SERVER_NAME}                  ^(.*)$             [NC]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)                           /var/www/$1        [L]

> Is it..
> toto.com www.toto.com

no, as you see it's a text file which format is :

www.toto.com     toto's-dir           # will point on /var/www/toto's-dir/
toto.com         toto's-redirect-dir  # in which I've put a index.htm with
                                      # redirect to http://www.toto.com

that's all folks

alexis