Re: DELL perc3/di users

   Did you check out http://www.merilus.com/~kevin/aacraid.html ? He has Debian boot disks with the kernel you're looking for. I'd do a potato install then change your apt sources to woody and do a dist-upgrade.

  I have done a RedHat install on a similar machine and there really are no big surprises. Just like any SCSI install you need to either build the hard drive driver (in this case the PERCRAID driver) into the kernel or make an initrd if the driver is only
available as a module.

Pete
--
http://www.elbnet.com