Re: stable vs testing

This brings up a question I have. Isn't testing technically the *last*
of stable/testing/unstable to get security fixes?

security fixes for stable are packported immediately, and the fixes are
also incorporated into unstable asap. Now for testing, there would be
at least a delay of a week for it to pass through unstable correct?

This is annoying, because testing is acutally in most cases in a
pretty stable state, and would be good for many production environments
except for the fact that security fixes take the longest to get
incorporated.

Can anyone verify this?