Simple web log analysis for multiple sites?

Hi --

I'm looking for a program that will analyze the logs across the multiple virtual sites that I run and provide summary-level info (e.g., number of hits/bytes per site per day, with monthly summaries, etc).

I'm currently using a slightly hacked version of webstat with some shell scripts that cat the various logfiles together, add an identifying tag, sort the result, and feed it into the analyzer, but that really generates more info than I need for top-level summary purposes and doesn't provide easy per-site statistics.

Thanks for any suggestions.

John
jra@febo.com

----