SNMP Monitoring

Hello,

Please forgive my unsolicited intrusion, but I am looking for an SNMP
Management solution.

To give you some detail, we are developing in-house SNMP agents to monitor
our applications/services.
I require a robust and flexible Management tool or suite for these agents as
well as proprietary agents.

Any help in this direction will be most appreciated.

Kind regards,

Jason Taylor
Operations Support
ITIS Holdings plc
+44 (0)161 924 3725 - Direct Line
+44 (0)161 941 5063 - Facsimile
+44 (0)7753 627 944 - Mobile
jtaylor@itisholdings.com

Note

The information in this Email message, and any files transmitted with it,
are confidential and intended only for use of the individual or entity named
as recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, processing, distribution or
copy of this material is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
Email in error, please immediately notify our network manager on the
telephone number below and delete the message. Your co-operation is
appreciated.

Any personal opinions expressed in this message are those of the sender and
should not be taken as representing the views of ITIS Holdings.

Contact Details

 ITIS Holdings
 The Warrant House
 1 The High Street