Re: SSL and Mailman?, was Re: Mailing Lists

Hello!

On Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 10:02:10AM +1100, Craig Sanders wrote:
> you should be able to do that in your apache configuration - either deny
> access to unencrypted connections or send a redirect to the encrypted
> URL.

Eric Jennings yet sent kindly the recipe :) And I rushed to implement
it, when I realized that for survival reasons I am using the boa web
server.

> it's not really mailman's job to do that.

You are surely right, but, is there another boa-like small&|fast web
server which supports ssl?  Is there some ssl-cgi-sandwich which
allows to use ssl on servers that do not have built in support?

Not really problems I have to live with right now, but I wonder,...

Best Regards,

	Jorge-León