SSL and Mailman?, was Re: Mailing Lists

Hello!

I'm using mailman, but only at a *very* small scale.

While beeing satisfied about the ease of configuration and managment
of the lists, I am worried about the fact, that the list administrator
is sending the list password in cleartext over the net when logging in.

Of course I give the admins the advice to use https:// instead of http://
when logging in, but mailman does not enforce it.

I think of diving into the code some day to see into it, but maybe I'm
too paranoid or you have yet a solution to this...

Any thoughts?

    Jorge-León