FreeRADIUS, starting ISP learning curve

Hi all,

So, I'm beginning the ISP learning curve. I have to get my head around
RADIUS, and I've been looking at FreeRADIUS given Russell's recommendation.
I'll be interfacing with a couple of PM3s.

Where's a good place to read up on this from a beginner's perspective? The
documentation is reference material rather than descriptive.

[ Both portslave (using this on another project, but need radius anyway) and
freeradius backported pretty nicely. ]

- Jeff

--
   "I believe in true love. But I am easily satisfied." - Miguel de Icaza