Re: Webalizer

On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 10:51:43AM +0200, James wrote:

> bug in 1.30 version, uodate to 2.0 is a solution or there is a patch

Yup. It ignores records after 20011004.

> floating about...

Indeed. It's available on www.webalizer.org. Can't remember quite there.

Hassle with upgrading to 2.0 is that, AFAIK, it'll trash your history for
that year (could be wrong...)

--
CaT        "As you can expect it's really affecting my sex life. I can't help
           it. Each time my wife initiates sex, these ejaculating hippos keep