Re: C questions

On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 14:29:12 -0700, Nick Jennings wrote:
> However since there doesn't appear to be any lists around C programming
> specifically, I wonder if anyone has any suggestions on a very good high
> quality c programming mailing list around?

There are a few newsgroups, some of which may be available as mailing lists
as well: comp.lang.c.moderated, comp.lang.c, gnu.gcc.help,
comp.os.linux.development.apps .

HTH,
Ray
--
UNFAIR  Term applied to advantages enjoyed by other people which we tried
to cheat them out of and didn't manage. See also DISHONESTY, SNEAKY,