Re: Apache suEXEC Question

On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 11:38:32AM -0700, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> > I've added my User and Group directives in the vhosts in my vhost.conf and
> > I'm getting Forbidden errors.
> Look at your error and suexec logs. Maybe at /var/log/apache/suexec.log or
> /var/log/apache/cgi.log.

I forgot all about the suexec log... thanks, that's quite helpfull.

> Also, have you changed your suexec document root to cover /home? (By
> default it covers /var/www.)

Actually no I didn't. AAMOF I didn't think I needed to... I'm running the
box's domain (simple pages and mrtg output) out of /var/www so I left the
docroot as it was. Would that make a differance?

All of the other boxen I've worked on had a setup like - normal - w/
/var/vhosts/ etc... and the docroot was always /var/vhosts so I didn't need
to play with it.

A.Sleep