Re: Smaller dial-in systems [was: portslave]

<quote who="Russell Coker">

> > Is that like sending in the tanks? :)
>
> I like tanks!  ;)

Not on my phoneline, thank you. ;)

> Sure.  AFAIK every RADIUS server in the Unix world supports PAM in some way.

Cool. I've never really looked at it, as I've always thought, "oh no, that's
for like, *lots* of modems." :)

> I recommend FreeRadius, although last time I checked the Debian package was
> still in limbo.  :(

I might pick it up if I get to like it.

- Jeff

--
  "NASCAR is not race per se. It's just a contest about who can turn left
                            the best." - Unknown