vmailmgr issue

I'm sure there is a way... I'm just bashing my head against the wall now...

I'm attempting to setup vmailmgr on my Sid box and I can't get it to run.

I first installed from source but I wasn't sure of the install so I alien'ed
the RPMs and now I feel - slighly - more confedent. I had to move some files
around but it _looks_ right.

I've also installed ucspi-tcp but this did not give me a needed file
"unixserver".

Has anyone gotten vmailmgr to run on a Debian box? Is there some deb's
anywhere? I couldn't find any.

A.Sleep