Re: VHost Question

On Sun, Sep 09, 2001 at 11:11:48AM +0200, Russell Coker wrote:
> > e.g. DEFAULT: www.theirdomain.com ADDED DIR (test): test.theirdomain.com
> > I've been attempting this with mod_alias and mod_rewrite and I'm quite
> > exasperated. :)
> Use something like the following in the Apache httpd.conf file:
> VirtualDocumentRoot /home/hosting/%-1/%-2/%-3/%-4+
> Then use my logtools package for managing the logs (it has documentation
> explaining what to do).
> Do a search for VirtualDocumentRoot and my name, I've posted more information
> on this topic previously.

Bah! Searching for the above turned out useless. No results found and for
VirtualDocumentRoot only one result was found.

I'll keep testing until I get this right, if anyone has any more pointers
please send them my way.

--
  .-"""-.   A.Sleep (Jeraimee Hughes) of NESIT (www.nesit.org)
 /* * * *\    F r e e  S o f t w a r e  E v a n g e l i s t