Re: Confused

>> Open my firewall for 113 Auth ... has worked, now
>> i need someone or some docs to explain what/how and why :)

Simply put something along the lines of
 auth stream tcp nowait nobody /bin/dd dd if=/dev/urandom bs=32 count=1
in inetd.conf, this will not break anything, leave programs that depend
on some auth-answer happy, and doesn´t open any security-holes (that
I´m aware of, someone correct me if I´m wrong).

You could also use that for ident et al (although for ident I use
 fake_identd).

cheers,
&rw
--
/ Ing. Robert Waldner |  <r.waldner@xsoft.at>  \
\     Xsoft GmbH      | T: +43 1 796 36 36 692 /