portable recommendation

Hi:
Let me give my requirements and see if anyone has a recommended solution.

1.  I am a blind network admin, and am off site much of the time.
2.  I want a device ideally that would vibrate when a notification comes
in, and read me the text when a button is pushed.  And, allow online
logins to internet.

non-ideal:

smallest workstation I can use with something like ricochet, and make
voice ouput like emacspeak or speak work.

I want to be able to use it at my off site job to check and sed fix
instructions to onsite personel without causing any troulbe.