Re: asp visual basic on linux

Hey

On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 09:50:24PM -0400, Kevin J. Menard, Jr. wrote:

> Oh yeah, there's an asp2php script out there somewhere.  Check out
> freshmeat.  Don't know how well that works though, never used it
> before.

We tried it once and it didnt live up to its title :) Its faster to convert
all the code manually if you ask me.

--
Venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Thomas Kirk

	"I assure you the thought never even crossed my mind, lord."
	"Indeed?  Then if I were you I'd sue my face for slander."
		-- Terry Pratchett, "The Colour of Magic"