Re: smbclient question.

> smbclient //server/share -U user%password -c "cd location\of\data;mget *"
> Then is says :
> Get file file1.txt?
> and this will then stop it from working in a script that is a cronjob. Any ideas on how I can get
> it to just get the files and not ask anything?

From man smbclient:
       prompt Toggle prompting for filenames during operation  of
              the mget and mput commands.
              When  toggled ON, the user will be prompted to con­
              firm the transfer of each file  during  these  com­
              mands.  When  toggled OFF, all specified files will
              be transferred without prompting.

Isn't it what you're looking for ?