sendmail on SMPT AUTH with SASL

Hi all.

Anybody knows how do I can configure sendmail on SMPT AUTH with SASL ?

I've compiled both first SASL libraries and after sendmail with APPENDEF macro with de options SASL actives and sendmail.mc with avalaible mechanisms PLAIN and LOGIN.

Now, my great dubt is what is the sintax that I must put in /usr/lib/sasl/Sendmail.conf if I want to do SMTP whith LOGIN and PLAIN mechanisms (PLAIN with PAM) ?

Thanx in advance.

Manuel Guerrero Martos
IN3 S.A.L.
C/ Prim, 16 A - Bajo