Re: Remote Resue Disk

Slightly off-topic maybe, but Intel's isp1100 (and above)
boxes have a special server-BIOS that allows remote
control of the machine without OS help (text mode, that is)
That includes the BIOS itself.
As far as I hear, our server people are quite satisfied
with the machines, and they used to be prefering Suns...

"You can take control of the system remotely over the LAN or WAN, or
access the front-panel serial port for BIOS setup/update or text-
based applications."
http://channel.intel.com/business/ibp/servers/isp1100/prodbrief.htm

Cheers,
Marcel