RE: Remote Resue Disk

Hi Flo!

I'm using this solution for my ISDN-Router. This is a small linux-box
with no vga-card. You have to add the line "console=ttyS0" to your
lilo config, and then you can use a terminal program (minicom, etc.)
to control the box. If you add a serial getty in your /etc/inittab,
you have a console too. (this is very usefull, if your nic isn't
working:) )

Michael Schwarzbach

|   X  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL   |