per host bandwidth limit

Hi, is there a way to limit the bandwidth in a "per hosts" basis?

I'm actually using CBQ / SFQ to limit bandwith for two networks in an internet
link.

It's possible with the linux kernel+iptables+tc to make a packet queue with
TOS based priority?

My coleagues are eating a lot of bw with the use of audiogalaxy and that kind
of peer2peer downloaders. I would like the packets with No delay TOS like
telnet and stuff, to get a high priority and not have to wait for their place
on the queue.

Excuse me for my bad english, but I'm not native speaker.

Regards.
--

:wq