From: "Russell Coker" <russell@coker.com.au>
To: "Jason Lim" <maillist@jasonlim.com>
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2001 7:03 PM
Subject: Re: Finding the Bottleneck

On Monday 11 June 2001 10:52, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> These 15G drives are new, or they wouldn't be ata100 ;-)

I didn't know that they still made such small drives.  The major stores
in Amsterdam haven't sold such drives for over a year.

> Only reason we don't get 45 or 50G drives all the time is that not all
> customers need that amount of space. They pay for what they get.

When you say "they pay for what they get" are you saying that they are
trying to save money by buying tiny drives, or is this some sort of
encouragement for the customers to pay you more management fees?

If the former then you should compare the prices and see how little the
difference is.  If the latter then try and sell them on the
backup/management angle...