Re: What is the DUL?

The DUL is the Dial UP user List maintined by Paul Vixies's Mailabuse
system.

Their web site is http://www.mailabuse.com/.

They are now with the closure of ORBS the main (I believe only) source for
abuse originators on the net.

They were first well known for the 'RBL' realtime blackhole list ) for the
purpose of limiting the transport of known-to-be-unwanted mass e-mail.

The DUL list (http://www.mailabuse.com/dul/) is IMHO a very helpful list.
It comprises a list of known dial-up IP's, these users should not be
trespassing SMTP traffic, they are using direct connections to their
victims' mail servers without using their ISP's mail server as a relay or
gateway.

Cheers,
--
David Broome   Programmer-Analyst.FineArts.UVic.CA  /BSc /CNA /MCP
250.721-6307   dbroome@finearts.uvic.ca                FIA 221