TCPD with traffic shaping capabilities?

Hello, Debian world!

Does anybody know how to limit incomming (and maybe outgoing) traffic
on tcpd-wrapped service. Some kind of tunnels or queues, I think.

Yes, yes, I know traffic shaper works only on outgoing traffic. Yes, I
have this. But also I have incoming traffic to shape and just don't
know how to do that. While squid does this well with delay_pools,
sendmail (for example) can receive unneeded mails with 300MByte game
all night away. Okay, I have set mail limit to 2MB per mail, but two
nights later situation repeated, when I had full pool of unsent mails
(mass mail) which unsuccessfully tried to deliver all the night. Again
traffic load was totally up and while we are paying for traffic
percentage per month I do not want to have my load graphs 100% up.

Maybe tcpd has some options (I haven't found any yet) or another tcpd
wrapper?

--
Sincerely,
Dmitry