Re: can't exec /usr/sbin/named-xfer no such file or directory SOLVED
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: can't exec /usr/sbin/named-xfer no such file or directory SOLVED
- From: Jakub Ambrożewicz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:13:21 +0100
- Message-id: <001801c0b115$a0b7bf00$d57fa8c0@pc213>
- Reply-to: Jakub Ambrożewicz <email@example.com>
Excuse me for taking your time. I simply forgot to copy libs to chrooted
dir, I didn't notice that because alpha box didn't complain about that, and
i have never seen bind logs before so I assumed "all is OK if there are no
errors". And that was my mistake.
One thing I don't understand - why alpha didn't complain about it? But it's
Once again sorry.