excluding own-version-builds from being auto-updated
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: excluding own-version-builds from being auto-updated
- From: "Peter Lieven" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 12:05:41 +0100
- Message-id: <F6B6C0113FA7B94D86B34CB9493D02F30C0E1B@atlas._msdcs.inity.de>
we customized a new apache-ssl deb package, by adding a module called
zmod to it. We need this module here in Germany for statistical
Now every time a new apache-ssl version (or security fix) is available
our package is overwritten by apt-get dist-upgrade utility.
What is the common way naming the custom versions of packages (or
version number... etc), so that the package won't be auto-updated ???
Pete and Grischi