Re: ADSL problem...

On Thu, 01 Feb 2001 16:23:22 +0100, Jason Quigley writes:
>The problem is that the ISP is using PPPoA, as in PPP over ATM.

Ah, I guess this 3com-stuff comes in form of a PCI-card which connects
 directly to the copper-wire, then?

(btw: PPPoA stands for PPP over AAL5, not ATM. That´s a rather psychic
 difference, but one nonetheless ;-) RFC2364)

cheers,
&rw

--
/  Ing. Robert Waldner  | Network Engineer | T: +43 1 89933  F: x533 \
\ <Waldner@KPNQwest.at> |    KPNQwest/AT   | Diefenbachg. 35, A-1150 /