Voice Email Solution

Hi, we are currently looking for a voice email solution which will
enable our users to dial a number here, and access there email over a
normal telephone, ie the email is converted to speach and playd back to
them, they can then reply if they wish with a touch tone phone.

We are currently using an inhouse developed solution created about 18
months ago, but it is seriously unstable and not really up to running
more than about 3 phone lines on a AMD K6 II 500 with out serious system
lag, using festival for the speach conversion which appears to be fairly
processor intencive.

Yes we will look at either a GPL or commercial solution, if anyone has
any suggestions can you please get back to me.

Thanks