Re: Exim & Outlook question

> Hello everybody,
>       I want to discourage the use of Outlook in my organization, so
>       the best way is to reject the mail writhed with Outlook. The
>       server run Debian 2.2 with exim.
>
>       Does anybody know how to do this ?
>       Thanks in advance !

  You should be able to reject the mail based on the X-Mailer header. I
looked through my inbox but for some reason I don't have any mail from a
sender using Outlook {evil grin} so I am not sure exactly what the
header says, but it should be easy enough to send youself a test message
to find out.

See http://www.exim.org/exim-html-3.20/doc/html/filter.html for info on
exim filters.

Hope this is helpful.