Re: fiber

Lenght of a BNC ethernet trunc can be 320m  ! Width a good cable you can
force the limit at 350m. Most 10mbs hubs have a bnc connextor width
180/320m switch !
You can get a link width 10Mb/s bandwidth.
Other sollution is two etherent segment linked width a ethernet
repeater.
Other 10Mbs sollution is thin etnernet that support 500m/per segment.