INCREDIBLE EARNINGS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Before being to skeptical, please read the article!

I found this posted in another area and want to pass
it on to all interested in making alot of
money. If you
follow the directions carefully and honestly, you will
make money!! This article is the best I've
seen by giving
clear, step by-step instructions, making it simple for
you to make lots of money without much
effort on your
part. If you really look into this, you'll see that it
works.

The initial investment is $6.00 plus six stamps --
other participants have earned $2,500 in
almost 3 weeks
from following this plan.

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL POST:
A while back , I was browsing these newsgroups, just
like you are now, and came across an
article similar to
this that said you could make thousands in CASH within
a few weeks with only an investment
of $6.00 plus
stamps! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a
scam!" But like most of us I was courious
and kept reading.
It said that if you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names
and addresses listed in the article, you
could make
thousands in a very short period of time. You then
place your own name and address at the
bottom of the list
at #6, and post the article to a least 300 newsgroups.
(There are about 32,000 of them out
there and that's
quite a large market pool). No catch, that was it.
Even though the investment was a measly
$6.00, I had three
questions that needed to be answered before I could
get involved in this sort of thing.

1. IS THIS REALLY LEGAL?
I called a lawyer first. The lawyer was a little
sceptical that I would actually make any CASH but
he said it WAS
LEGAL if I wanted to try it. I told him it sounded a
lot like a chain letter but the details of the
system (SEE
BELOW) actually made it a legitimate legal business.

2. IS IT OK WITH THE POST OFICE OR IS IT MAIL FRAUD?
I called them:1-800-725-2161 and they confirmed THIS
IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! (See 18, h
section 1302 NS
1341 of the Postal Lottery laws.) This clairfies the
program of collecting names and
addresses for a mailing
list.

3.IS IT RIGHT?
Well, everyone who sends me a buck has a good chance
getting A LOT of CASH... a much
better chance than
buying a lottery ticket!!!!!

So, having these questions answered, I invested
EXACTLY $7.98...and six stamps..and boy
am I glad I did!!!!
Within 7 days, I started getting CASH in the mail! I
was shocked! I figured it would end soon
and didn't give it
another thought. But the CASH continued coming in. In
my first week I made between $20 and
$30. By the
end of the second week I had made a total of $1000.00
In the third week I had over
$10,000.00 and it was still
growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a
total of just over $42,000.00 and it's
still coming
in....It's cetainly worth $6.00 ans six stamps!!! I
love the power of the internet!

SUGGESTION: Read this entire message carefully! (print
it out and download it now) Follow
the simple
directions and watch the CASH come in! It's that easy.
It's legal. And, your investent is only
$8.00.

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent;
it is not illegal;and it is virtually no risk - it
really works!!! If
all of the following instructions are adhered to, you
will receive extraordinary dividends.

PLEASE NOTE:
Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or
more can be yours in 20 to 60 days.
This program
remains successful because of the honesty and
integrity of the participants. Please continue
its success by
carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now
become part of the Mail Order business.
In this business your product is not solid and
tangible, it's a sevice. You are in the business of
developing
Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to
pay big bucks for quality lists. However,
tha CASH made
from the mailing lists is secondary to the income
which is made from people like you and me
asking to be
included in that list.

HERE ARE 4 EASY STEPS TO SUCCESS:

STEP1: Get 6 seperate pieces of paper and write the
following on each piece of paper
"PLEASE PUT ME ON
YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place
ONE inside each of the 6 pieces of
paper so the
bill will not be seen through the envelope. Place one
paper in each of the 6 envelopes and
seal them. Your
now have 6 sealed letters each with a piece of paper
stating the above phrase, your name
and address, and
a $1.00 bill.
What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS
ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a
legitimate
service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I
was a little worried about the legal aspects
of it all. So
checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
(1-800725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed
legal!
Mail the 6 enveloped to the following addresses:

#1)Kristen DeJoseph
138 Jansen Street
Staten Island, NY 10312

#2)Elizabeth Sanchez
55-550 Naniloa Lp Box 6126
Laie, HI 96762

#3)David Amberwood
PO Box 36599
Stoney Creek, ON L8E5B2 Canada

#4)Tom Zoeller
19 Allison Road
Vernon, CT 06066

#5)Tracy Huey
604 St. Louis Ave. #208D
Rockford, IL 61104

#6)Orhan Gicek
447 Cherry St. Apt. 1
Fall River, MA 02720

STEP2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see
above, move the other names up (6
becaome 5, 5
becomes 4, etc.) and add YOUR name as number 6 on the
list.

STEP3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep
this article as close to the original as
possible. Now,
post your amended article to a least 300 newsgroups
(message boards).
All you need is 300, but remember, the more you post,
the more CASH you make! This is
perfectly legal! Keep
a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you
need CASH, you can use it again, and
again.

PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful
because of the honesty and
integrity of the
participants and by their carefully adhering to the
directions. Look at it this way. If you are a
person of integrity
the program will continue and the CASH that so many
others have received will come your
way.
NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address
sent to you, either on a computer or
hard copy and
keep the notes people send to you. This VERIFIES that
you are truly providing a service. So, as
each post is
downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six
members will be reimbursed for their
participation as a
LIST DEVELOPER with one dollar each. Your name will
move up the list geometrically so that
when your
name reaches
the #1 postion you will be receiving thousands of
dollars in CASH!!!! What an opportunity for
only $6.00 ($1.00
for each of the first six people listed above) Send it
now, add your name to the list and you're in
business!

----DIRECTIONS--- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS

Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter
to do your own posting. Simply put your
cursor at the
beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the
bottom of this letter, and select 'copy' from
the edit menu.
This will copy the entire letter into the computers
memory.

Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your
cursor at the top of the blank page. From
the 'edit' menu
select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter
into notepad so that you can add your name to
the list. Delete
all extra wording not related to the article.

Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If
you want to do your posting in diffent
settings, you'll always
have the file to go back to.

Step 4) Using search engines like Yahoo, Altavista,
AOL 'keyword', etc. try searching for
various newsgroups
(on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
discussions.) It takes a little time to research
but there are
many boards out there!!

Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this
article as a new message by clicking on
'notepad'...select
copy...place cursor in the message board space...click
once...then click paste...this should
post the article.
(Refer to your 'help' section for the simplest way to
paste.)
Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
everyone sees as they scroll through the list of
postings in a
particular group, click the post message button.
You're done with your first one!
Congratulations... THAT'T IT!
All you have to do is jump to differnt newsgroups and
post away, after you get the hang of it, it
will take you
about 30 seconds for each group!

**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE
CASH YOU WILL
MAKE! BUT YOU
HAVE TO POST TO A MINIMUN OF 300**

That's it! You will begin receiving CASH from around
the world within days! You may eventually
want to rent a
P.O. Box due to the large amounts of mail you will
receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you
can invent a
name to use, as long
as the postman will deliver it "JUST MAKE SURE THE
ADDRESSES ARE CORECT"

Now the WHY part:
Out of 300 postings, say I receive only 7 replies (a
very low example). So then I make $7.00
with my name at
#6 on the letter. Now, each of the 7 persons who just
sent me $1.00 make a MINIMUM 300
postings, each
with my name at #5 and only
7 persons respond to each to the 7 original 7, that's
another $49.00 for me, now those 49
each make 300
minimum posts with my name at #4 and only 7 replies
each, I will bring in $343.00. Now,
those 343 persons
turn around and post the
300 with my name at #3 and receive only 7 replies
each, I will make an additional $2401.00!
OK, now here is
the fun part, each of those 2401 persons post a
minimun 300 letters with my name at #2 and
they each only
receive 7 replies,
that just made me $16,807.00!!! Those 16,807 persons
will all deliver this message to 300
newsgroups with
my name at #1 and if still 7 persons per 300
newsgroups react I will receive $117,649.00.
With an original
investment of only
$6.00 and some stamps. AMAZING! When your name is no
longer on the list, you just take the
latest posting
in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to the
names on the list, putting your name at
number 6
again. And start posting again. The thing to remember
is:
do you relize that thousands of people all over the
world are joining the internet and reading
these articles
everday? JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford
$6.00 and see if it really works?? I think
so... People
have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one
sends you the CASH?
So what! What are the chances of that happening when
there are tons of new honest users
and new honest
people who are joining the internet and newsgroups
everyday and are willing to give it a try?
Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every
day, with thousands of those joining the
actual internet.

Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will
really work. This is the the fairest and
most honest way
I have ever seen to share the wealth of the world
without costing anything but your time!! You
also may want to
buy mailing and e-mail lists
for future CASH.
Make sure you download this article RIGHT NOW! Also,
try to keep a list of everyone that
sends you money
and aways keep an eye on the newsgroups to make sure
everyone is playing fairly.
REMEMBER, HONESTY
IS THE BEST POLICY. You don't need to cheat the
basic idea to make the CASH!! GOOD LUCK to all and
please play faily and reap the huge
rewards from this,
which is tons of extra CASH!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR????