Re: INCREDIBLE EARNINGS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

What happens in the US to a parcel with no return address and no stamp?

In some countries the parcel will be delivered to the address listed on it
and the receiver will be asked by the post office to pay for the postage.

It has occurred to me that in countries where the post office operates in
such a fashion that you could deal with these chain letters by getting 6
large padded post bags or boxes, filling them with sand (the post office
charges by the kilo) and posting them to the 6 idiots on the list.

Then each of them will have to pay $5 to receive a parcel of sand.  If 300
people did that then each of the 6 idiots would have to pay $1500 which would
discourage them from doing it again.

Of course this would probably be illegal under some law regarding harassing
mail, so I don't plan to actually do this and I don't recommend that anyone
else does.  But the concept is amusing.

Russell Coker