per-user spam blocking with Postfix

I would like to implement per-user spam blocking for a moderate sized mail
server (25,000 email accounts).  I need to allow users to choose their own
spam policies on a per-account basis.

I would like to allow the users to select which spam filters to use (ORBS,
MAPS, both, something else) through a file on disk (which will be created by
a web page).  The file could be a .procmail file or something else.

It seems that it's impossible to block mail from being received on a per-user
basis, so I guess I will have to bounce them (returning an SMTP error 550 is
much better as spam generally doesn't have a good bounce address).  But if it
is possible to return an error 550 based on sender-IP and destination email
then I'd like to know how!

Also I would like to provide an option of flagging messages or putting them
in a seperate IMAP folder (procmail could do this if procmail can handle the
ORBS and MAPS lookups).

Any suggestions?