gnome panel (catch me if you can) (fwd)

No one in debian-users could explain this.
Maybe one of you can? :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 12:36:57 -0500 (EST)
From: Debian Ghost <debian@ghost.net.cfw.com>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: gnome panel (catch me if you can)

Hey Guys,
Have a question about gnome panel and enlightenment.
I am currently using the enlightenment pager and have two pagers with 4
workspaces each. Most of the time my gnome panel will only be on one set
of the pagers. I'd like to have the panel running in all 8 windows at all
times. The strange thing that is baffling me is that it will show up on
all 8 periodically and then dissapear from 4 windows (one pager). Then a
couple days later it will be back on both pagers. It always stays up on
one pager that I have, but only shows up now and then on the second pager.

I know this is confusing and hope someone can desipher this and give me
some advice:)

Thanks a lot!

D. Ghost

'space ghost riding a gnome'