Re: Debian and LDAP

On Sun, 30.07.00 18:24 +0200, Dariush Pietrzak wrote:
> And to list members I've got a little question about performance -
> I am getting this strange feeling that sql server can authenticate
> my users faster, and it's more straight-forward ( without using
Are you sure that you used indices on your entries?

> my clients would be quite happy to be able to include our users-base
> in their outlook or netscape or whatever addressbooks?
The main fear I have is exactly that our custumers *will* see each other in
their userbase because of a little typo in these very ugly openldap
security rules.... :-(

> regards, Eyck

  Play around with the window until it works. If it doesn't work,
  call your local Guru. If you ARE the local Guru, you've got a problem.
Linux - the choice of the GNU generation.           Join the Debian Project
Christian Hammers * Oberer Heidweg 35 * D-52477 Alsdorf * Tel.: 02404-25624
0AA3 E879 1D82 F59E 77A4 0096 911F 4AE6 86A1 18E6 1024D/86A118E6 1999-09-17