FW: Some problem????...

Hi there...

I try to connect with "illegal" 192.168.10.x (Net2) network to a "legal"
196.25.147.x (Net1) network with an analog leased line and PPP:

	|         |
	|         |
	|         |
	|         |
    Net1      Net2

I configured A-PPP with address and B-PPP with address Machine A runs masquerading for network. Machine
B talks to internet without any problems but the rest of the Net2 does not
even want to see A-PPP address. Something must be done with routing on B
machine but .... what? :))) Or the whole idea is a bit stuffed up? Any
suggestions will be appreciated.

Routing table on machine "B"

Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use
Iface    *      UH    0      0        0
localnet        *        U     0      0       14
eth0       *            U     0      0        9 lo
default         UG    0      0        2

Interesting thing that (out of desperation) after I enabled masquerading
for the Net2 everything seems to be working fine except.... SMTP connection
to my "smart" host on 196.25.147.x is timing out all the time and most
messages are waiting in the que indefinitely :(((

Best regards