Re: Transfer data between two comps without network

> I've used schemes such as piping data across an SSH process to achieve
> this without having to encrypt the files on disk.  In fact, that's how our
That was the original scheme, but bosses hmmm, after some consultations
said that we should transfer data on cd-roms with armed guardian.
so now we've got problems, and deadlines haven't changed
although we had no idea of those security issues to be resolved.