where to find web browser statistics information?

 Hi!

 I need information about user agents used for surfing WWW (especially lynx).
 Where I can find it? I searched yahoo, and all pages with stats that are
reachable from that search results page are either old or meaningless or are
for very specific sites (like universities). Is there any integrated stats or
stats for some general-purpose sites, that are not older than several monthes?

 TIA

 Best regards,
  -Vlad