Re: FTP upload by email

> > I need a programm with which I can upload files by email. I want to pipe
> > the mails to its stdin and it should put it to a special directory or what
> and whats wrong with procmail?

An example:

customerx does not have a direct connection to the internet. he only can
sends mail over a mail exchanger. But he should be able to update a file
on the firms webserver. therefor he have to send this file as an
attachment to the server who now have to put it in the right directory.
But the user also have to prove his identity (for example over a password)

procmail can not do this, can it ?

kind regards,
Achim Hendriks
mediagenic services