Re: COMMERCIAL: Anyone leasing a debian server?
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: COMMERCIAL: Anyone leasing a debian server?
- From: "Mailing List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 18:05:24 +1000
- Message-id: <008401bfa2c5$8269ebe0$0a7111ce@jcl>
- Reply-to: "Mailing List" <email@example.com>
- References: <00a501bfa1f8$bb717700$875c06d8@manishgu><004101bfa28e$074ce980$0a7111ce@jcl> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I checked the communitech.net website... such as at their dedicated server
and they all stated they run Redhat 6.1.
Maybe you could direct us to the correct webpage for debian hosting?
Actually... are they one and the same company?
Check out http://www.communitech.net/hosting/virtual/ and
http://www.nextvision.net/webhosting/resellers/ , on the different
Notice the SAME chequered graphic (the one with red x crosses). The graphic
is IDENTICAL on both websites.
Pretty strange. Sorry if i'm not looking at the right pages, but i look all
around and couldn't find it.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy Gardner" <email@example.com>
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2000 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: COMMERCIAL: Anyone leasing a debian server?
> >Zentek International does provide such a service using Debian servers.
> >If you would like more information, just mail me directly at
> >As for the availability of other companies using Debian, i can tell you
> >that you'd be hard pressed to find even a handful.
> I use nextvision.net and communitech.net
> Andrew P. Gardner
> Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact