Debian-justifying reasons?

Greeetings all,

I need to come up with some reasons/whatever to justify continuing to use
Debian - but this needs to be in suit-friendly terms ;-)

One of Debian's key strengths is obviously its packaging system, and the
consequent low cost of administration.  Anyone got any pointers to
articles/whatever that support this view?

Any other suggestions as to why Debian is a great platform for an ISP
server?

Bear in mind that it's not me who needs convincing (I'm the dude who's
already happily using Debian :-) but the suits who sign-off on policy and
budget etc and that your average suit is likely to get more warm fuzzies
from dealing with a Linux distribution that they perceive as branded (and
hence supported) by a "business" than by technical soundness/etc :-(

Thanks,
Neale.