Re: europeonline...

>   So you need a policy based router/firewall to deceide, wether one of
>   your packets should have an IP number for your leased line, or an IP
>   number from the Europeonline pool.

 I think there is little problem that Europeonline gives PRIVATE IP, and I
cant configure it only via router. I need that my proxy used europeonline
proxy if I need fast speed. Usualy this is done via link cost.

 Is difficulties with this sattelite card under Linux? Where get drivers
for linux? other soft for this card?

                                                  Kasparavicius Andrius
                                                     +370 88 53909