[Linux: Virtual-Server] what to install ???

Hello to all,

Currently I am using a virtual-Server under WinNT 4.0 but I like to change
to Debian 2.2 POTATO.

Now I am in creation of my own Internet Service and I need a virtual-Server
which I can easyly update with a Web-Admin.

I had installed following packages (+ depencies of cause)

1)  Debian Base 2.2
2)  Apache
3)  wu-FTPd
4)  ???         curently no Mail-Server
5)  Perl 5

My question:    Is there a complete solution for a Web/FTP/mail-Server ???

I an using LRP for my DNS-Server (running from a 2.88 MB floppy) and I like
to setup new Domains/Hosts with the installatin of a new Host or Domain.

Can anyone help me please ???

Thanks in advance

Michelle