Re: I want some help at CGI & APACHE

Chens -

There could be a whole lot of issues.  Make sure you have the ExecCGI
option set for your cgi-bin directory.  Make sure you have the CGI
handler set (although I think it is by default).  Unless you specified a
handler to deal with .pl files, you will probably need to rename the
file to mycgi.cgi.

(And after you fix those, don't forget to print your Content-type:
text/html\n\n line in your perl script)

--d