DBD-Pg-0_93 install error

Hi

I am trying to install some perl modules from CPAN.

I've downloaded the following from CPAN.
DBI-1_13_tar.gz
DBD-Pg-0_93_tar.gz

Postgresql is installed
The DBI was installed successfully

The DBS insatllation gives the following error when running
make test

NOTICE:  there is more than one operator < for types
NOTICE:  unknown and unknown. You will have to retype this query
DBD::Pg::db table_info failed: ERROR:  using an explicit cast
Can't call method "fetchrow_array" without a package or object reference at
test.pl line 98.
Database handle destroyed without explicit disconnect.
Database handle destroyed without explicit disconnect.
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 29

Any pointer where is the problem ?
Did I skip a step ?

-- Gabor