Re: Huge Email Service

just my $0.02

You can use virtual domain..   all user would have the email address
like user@domain_name.com
the mail server for @domain_name.com would "forward/alias" the email to
the sub-domain like

user001@domain_name.com  -->  user001@sub1.domain_name.com
user002@domain_name.com  -->  user002@sub2.domain_name.com

in this way, you can split the load to a number of email server while
all the user would have the same email domain.

regards,
Tony