Re: redir y firewall

Kaixo wsuetholz@centonline.com!!!

>   FTP opens a data port from your NT back out to the outside machine.  Is that
> direction going to be masked properly for you?

 How can i know that???? which tool can i use????

 Or how can i masqued properly????

>   BTW: Did you know that this can be snooped?  Might be better to set up SSH.
>        NT has many security holes, who knows maybe somebody with ftp access can
>        get in and do horrible things..

 OK.... first i need to work the ftp, then ssh.....

 Thanks...

--

  Agur......

      The Basque Madness                      / /  (_)__  __ ____  __
       I.M.D. Computing                      / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /
     imd@euskal-linux.org                   /____/_/_//_/____/ /_/\_\
http://www.euskal-linux.org              La novena maravilla del mundo
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Alley/8071